Purpose of the role:
Operation Intern role is responsible to provide company document filing, and other operations general support to ensure the smooth-running of the business operating.
1. WOFE Document Filing in hard copy
2. WOFE Document scanning and filing via excel sheets (Document name, counterparty, sign date, contract value, payment execution status, etc.)
3. Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned (courier, template filling and submission, etc.)
1. Basic written and oral English communication skills.
2. MS Office knowledge
3. College degree and above
4. Self-motivated with high level of energy and enthusiasm
5. Need to work in BPLC SH office for at least 2 days for each week