· Collect and review necessary information for the production of wiring diagrams and associated documentation. And if necessary, report deviations to the supplier.
· According to collected documentation and specifications, author and release wiring diagrams and associated documentation according to relevant process.
· Support customers of the information with regards to content, structure and presentation. And when necessary, make corrections and improvements.
· Create and maintain a personal plan with regards to ability to deliver on time with the right quality. As well as report status of ongoing tasks to Team Leader.
· Cooperate and help balance workload within the team.
· Report deviations affecting quality or time of delivery to Team Leader.
· Contribute to continuous improvement of processes and tools. And participate in team meetings and forums concerning processes and tools used by the team.
· Well-developed understanding of electrical systems in general, and wire harnesses in particular.
· Capability of abstract thinking and ability to relate schematic representations of information to physical products.
· Basic understanding and ability to use, and learn to use new, computer applications (such as Microsoft Office applications).
· Problem-solving ability is meritorious.
· Experience in electrical architecture design and/or wire harness design is meritorious.