PwC helps organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax service.
Our interdisciplinary team of experts bring many years of professional service experience and work together with our clients on sustainable solutions for their issues. PwC’s global network allows industry know how to be transferred at a local level and promises efficient project management based on uniform quality standers worldwide.
PwC China, Hong Kong and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 540 partners and 12,800 people in total.
PwC China is offering General Business Development Internship position in Beijing, China. The role is mostly internal facing. Interns will report to the Business Development Director and Manager and will have exposure to project teams in Advisory, Assurance and Tax Lines of service. However, project exposure depends on the business needs and personal desire.
Interns will support the Director and Manager in the following areas:
1) Doing research for News and projects
2) Translation (Between English and Chinese)
3) Collecting and updating clients’ information for further connection
4) Preparing and supporting client events
5) Updating and checking monthly revenue reports
6) Attending meetings when it is necessary
1) Mandarin Chinese (Reading/Writing): Native Proficiency
2) English (Reading/Writing): Full Professional Proficiency
Both Mandarin Chinese and English are used for oral communications within the firm. English is often used for written communications.
1) Teamwork and communication skill
2) Multi-tasking skill
3) Researching skill
4) Organizational and time management skill
5) Attention to details skill
6) MS PowerPoint (Required)
7) MS Excel (Required)
8) MS Word (Required)